An excellent opportunity has arisen for a 7.5t Driver, (Class C1) to join our site based in Thurmaston, Leicester. In return, we offer a competitive salary (£11.00-£11.50ph depending on experience), uniform, canteen facility and free onsite car park.
We are one of the UK’s leading packaging companies supplying a full range of packaging products from our pallet distribution centre. Our aim is to supply a top-class product with high-class service at a competitive price.
We are recruiting an experienced 7.5t Driver who will be responsible for delivering our palletised products from corrugated boxes, aluminium foils, plastic bags, tape, bubble wrap to stretch film, whilst delivering excellent face to face customer service.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Carrying out relevant daily vehicle checks and reporting defects as per operational procedures
- Completing all necessary paperwork ensuring accuracy standard is maintained
- Be compliant with the driver’s hours and tachograph regulations.
- Must be able to carry out manual Tachograph entries.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required
The successful Driver will:
- Hold a 7.5t (Cat C1) Licence
- Driver qualification card (DCPC)
- Ability to work in a team or on own initiative
- Forklift licence (preferred not mandatory)
The hours of work are Monday to Friday; 7:45 – 17:00.
Please apply online to be considered for the Drivers role.