Purchasing / Office Administrator
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Purchasing / Office Administrator to join one the Midlands leading packaging companies based in Thurmaston, Leicester on a full-time basis. In return, we offer a competitive salary based upon experience plus free onsite parking.
We supply a full range of packaging products from our 12,000-pallet distribution centre and our aim is to supply a top-class product with high-class service at a competitive price.
The role will include:
- Using a range of software, including email, spreadsheets, and databases
- Use of Pegasus Opera 3 system to raise purchase orders, stock reports, delivery notes, credit notes and invoices.
- Forecasting and stock control
- Liaising with both suppliers and customers, via telephone and email
- General purchasing / office duties
- Performing duties in accordance with company policy and procedures, including health and safety procedures
- Internal auditing
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required
The successful applicant will have:
- Previous experience as a Purchasing / Sales Administrator or Assistant
- Good knowledge of Microsoft word and excel
- Excellent communication skills and polite telephone manner
- Ability to work efficiently both independently and within a team
The hours of work are full time, 5 days a week from: 08.30-17.00 hrs Monday – Thursday and 08.30-16.30 on a Friday. Flexibility may be required to suit the need of the business.
Please apply online to be considered for this position.