- Full-Time permanent role direct with Karro
- Overtime Opportunities
- Subsidised Canteen
- Free Parking
- Life Assurance
Monday to Friday, 05:30 - 15:30
£475.00 - £605.62 per week depending on experience
We currently have vacancies for enthusiastic, skilled and semi-skilled butchers.
What can you expect on a day to day basis?
- Maintain and develop your knife skills
- Produce high-quality products to specification
- Knife related operations and tasks
- Good knife skills
- Energetic and adaptable
- Highly motivated
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Good attitude towards health and safety
- Good attitude towards food quality safety
- Effective team player
In return, we offer progression, development and job security alongside competitive pay rates with further opportunities to earn a pace-line, production bonus.
It’s a platform to build a solid work history from a company that prides itself on giving people a chance to reach their potential.
No previous butchery experience? Not to worry, we do have trainee positions available with immediate starts. Please enquire via the number below and one of our team will be happy to discuss the role further.
Please call 01653 602 253 to speak to a member of the team about this role or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.