Neighborhood Support Team member
Accept Recruitment is currently looking for Neighborhood Support Team member to join a local charity based in Leicester, LE3 area.
- Packing food bags, handling, lifting food products
- Answering and making phone calls
- Customer service and providing advise
- Check on elderlies over the phone
- Administration : writing letters, filling out spreadsheets, filling out register sheet etc.
- Good level of English, both written and spoken
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as on own initiative
- Motivated and reliable approach to work
- Professional telephone manner
Shifts and rates of pay:
- Monday - Friday
- 9:00 - 17:00
If you are interested please apply today.
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Accept Recruitment are recognised as one of the best recruitment agencies in Leicester, if this role isn’t suitable please check our website for more warehouse jobs, driving jobs or in general any agency work in Leicester
Accept Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability.