Seasonal Food Court Assistant
Costco offer great jobs, great pay, and a great place to work! We are currently looking for Seasonal Part time and Full Time Food Court Assistants for our Milton Keynes warehouse for up to 90 calendar days.
In return, we can offer a competitive rate of pay starting at £10.40 within a friendly and supportive work environment.
Costco is a multi-billion-dollar global membership warehouse club, with warehouses in eleven countries. We are the recognised leader in our field, dedicated to quality in every area of our business and respected for our outstanding business ethics. Despite our large size and explosive international expansion, we continue to provide a family atmosphere in which our employees thrive and succeed.
The Food Court Assistant will be responsible for preparing and selling food and drinks to customers as well as restocks supplies and ingredients, ensures a clean and tidy kitchen and eating area and providing prompt and courteous member service.
The Food Court Assistant role will involve the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Prepares hot food
- Rings up sales, collects money and makes changes following department production and cash handling procedures and standards
- Provides prompt and courteous member service
- Dispenses dessert and drink items and ensures dispensing machines are cleaned, sanitised and refilled
- Ensures a clean self-serve drinks area, condiment table and eating area for members
- Restock ingredients and supplies from warehouse, stocking large volume ingredients to shelves, cooler and freezer complying with health codes
The successful Food Court Assistant must have the following skills and experience:
- Food service experience preferred
- IT proficient
- Service orientated – experienced in ‘going the extra mile’
- Energetic and familiar with working in a fast-paced environment
If you would like to join a team where the employees are the best in the Wholesale industry, then please press apply now.