- Process shipments to and from global customers and suppliers, compliantly and cost-efficiently.
- Ensure adherence to all import and export procedures and controls.
- Obtain relevant shipments details to complete document compliance.
- Process shipments to and from global customers and suppliers.
- Ensure accurate paperwork completion as per customers and country specific requirement.
- Control the company IPR register, maintain local records and assist monthly reviews.
- Auditing of import declarations to ensure compliance with HMRC procedures.
- Provide support in preparation for HMRC import/export compliance audits.
- Resolve queries/shipments and commit to see through to completion.
- Monitor production schedule and liaise with nominated ex-works carriers to ensure timely collections which will meet agreed ODD schedules.
- Recognise and react to the urgency of customer orders ensuring all turnaround times are met.
- Negotiate the most cost-effective shipment method.
- Ability to interrogate Evolution System with particular focus on stock movement transactions.
- Awareness of logistics compliance and quality management.
- Ability to calmly problem solve.
- Calm and confident with problem solving skills.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office suite, with particular attention to Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent standard of English.
- Experience working within a busy department, managing and prioritising workload efficiency.