Sales Development Representative
We are looking for an experienced Sales Development Representative to join our small but successful and collaborative team. In return you will have the flexibility to work from home 2 days per week and be offered a very generous uncapped commission structure.
Workvine provide software Solutions to B2B organisations covering a wide variety of industries that help them to overcome their challenges relating to attracting and recruiting staff and then communicating and engaging with their employees.
The Sales Development Representative / SDR will be responsible for generating high quality leads that produces sales opportunities for the senior team.
The role in summary:
- Focusing on lead generation for our entire suite of software products including a Talent Acquisition platform and an Employee App.
- Utilise a mixture of telephone calls, emails and social media channels to generate the leads and grow the sales pipeline.
- To confidently articulate the value proposition of the solutions to prospects.
- Qualify leads by building relationships with prospects in order to uncover their pains to ensure the ‘right fit’ prior to booking in calls with a senior member of the team.
- Tracking of the sales pipeline via Hubspot
The successful Sales Development Representative will have:
- Experience in B2B cold calling. Familiar with outbound lead generation / appointment setting with senior level decision makers.
- Excellent communication skills – someone who has a real passion for engaging with people.
- A confident and professional approach over the telephone and via digital channels.
- A desire to succeed and be self motivated and goal orientated
- SaaS experience would be beneficial but it isn’t essential
If your skills match the above and you are looking to work for a small but growing organisation and you would like to hear more then please press apply.