FLT Counterbalance Driver
Accept Recruitment are looking for NIGHT Counterbalance Driver to join Client’s busy logistic industry in Leicester, LE3 area.
- operating FLT equipment to perform work requirements
- maintaining good level of housekeeping
- ensuring H&S and other legal requirements are maintained at all times
- unloading trucks and moving heavy parts around the warehouse
- performing routine pre-inspections to ensure equipment is suitable for use
- reporting all freight damages and potential damages to your line manager
- general warehouse duties included
- valid Counterbalance licence with minimum of 6 months’ experience
- good level of English
- ability to work as part of a team, as well as on own initiative
- previous experience in a logistics / pallet distribution environment would be an advantage
- set shift pattern
- onsite car park
SHIFT - Monday - Friday 23:00 - 7:30 - £10.00ph
Accept Recruitment is an equal opportunity recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitability skilled or qualified individuals, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.