Domiciliary Care Assistant - Hounslow
Domiciliary Care Assistant - £11-12 per hour - London Borough of Hounslow
Locations: Hounslow/ Feltham / Brentford / Isleworth / Chiswick / Heston
We are seeking the very best Home Care Assistant to join our reputable company. We seek people who have a genuine interest in care; you must be compassionate, sensitive, reliable and professional. This is a rewarding career and we provide fantastic career pathways.
Care Assistant Responsibilities Include:
• Provide personal care and support to vulnerable adults in their home
• Document and maintain accurate records of care provided
• Be sensitive to the needs of people from a variety of backgrounds
• Be punctual, courteous and reliable
• Free Uniform provided
• Free induction training and paid ongoing training
• Loyalty bonuses
• £250 ‘recommend a friend’ bonus
• Paid NVQ diploma in Health and Social Care
• Flexible hours / full and part time
You should be available to Work Full time or Evenings and Weekends
Health Vision (UK) Ltd is renowned for providing an excellent standard of care, providing support and assistance to people in their own homes.
If you are looking for a rewarding job where you can make a difference to the lives of others, then please apply online for this Care Assistant role with your CV and covering letter.