FLT Counterbalance Driver
Accept Recruitment is currently looking for a Counterbalance Forklift Driver for our Client based in Burton On The Wolds, Loughborough, Le12 area.
Responsibilities will include:
- loading and unloading vehicles
- operating FLT equipment to perform work requirements (please note that this role will expect to operate forklift outdoors)
- maintaining good level of housekeeping
- ensuring H&S and other legal requirements are maintained at all times
- performing routine pre-inspections to ensure equipment is suitable for use
- Valid in-date Counterbalance licence
- Minimum 6 months of experience
- Communicative level of English
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as on own initiative
- Motivated and reliable approach to work
- Basic understanding and acceptance of Health & Safety rules
- own transport needed due to location
Shifts and rate of pay:
- Monday - Friday
- 06:00 - 14:00 and 14:00- 22:00
- £12.50ph- £14.00ph (depending on experience)
This is a full time, ongoing position.
If you are interested, please apply today!
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Accept Recruitment are recognised as one of the best recruitment agencies in Leicester, if this role isn’t suitable please check our website for more warehouse jobs, driving jobs or in general any agency work in Leicester
Accept Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.