IT Service Delivery Lead
We are recruitng for an IT Service Delivery Lead to join our IT team here in Huntington.
EPM is an award winning and accredited education services business with 25 years of expertise. We are a technology enabled business, but people are at the heart of what we do.
Our culture is unique and is based upon our motivated and passionate team. As a result, we encourage our employees to flourish and unleash their talent by building their confidence and providing them with the opportunities and support to empower them and realise their full potential. This is just one of the many reasons we were awarded ‘Employer of the Year’ at the Hunts Post Business Awards 2018.
Purpose of the Job
Reporting directly to the Head of IT, the IT Service Delivery Lead will focus primarily on the support and delivery of IT services to EPM’s user base. Working across a broad range of technologies and liaises across multiple areas of the business to support incidents, problems and requests. Responsible for answering IT requests via phone, ticketing system, email, live chat or instant message and explaining solutions in technical and nontechnical terms. This is a technical hands-on role, which will require exceptional customer service and technical skills across both hardware and software packages in use across EPM.
Main Responsibilities/Duties of the Job:
Working under instruction from the Head of IT and from the EPM ticketing system on activities that support effective, efficient operations, to all of EPM, its customers and wider Citation Group. The design, implementation and BAU operation of Cloud based infrastructure services e.g. Hosting, collaboration, communications and security. Ensuring the team deploy current and innovative technologies which provide resilient and high performing solutions
To be successful:
- Directly supporting the Head office site of up to 200 users (additional remote support for group companies at various UK locations)
- Compliance and governance to include IT Security, ISOs, GDPR etc
- Operating with broad stakeholder / user breadth – (e.g. from CEO to Junior staff)
- Proven work experience as a Desktop Support Engineer, Technical Support Engineer or similar role
- Detailed knowledge of Windows 7 & 10, Server 2008 - 2016/ Azure
- Server virtualisation technologies, such as VMWare and Hyper-V
Why choose EPM?
There are several reasons people have stayed with EPM for a number of years, we offer a wide range of benefits:
- 26 days annual leave + 8 days public holiday
- Holiday buy back scheme
- A generous pension package
- BUPA Cash Payment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Cycle Scheme
- Company events
- Tailored learning and development programmes
- We offer an inclusive and open workplace
At EPM we have great career progression and learning and development courses along the way. We are all about supporting our staff and promoting people from within.
Apply now and become a part of the ever-growing EPM family.