JOB DESCRIPTION POW517282(MGS)1
A Little About Me
I am a lady who lives independently within my own home in the Llanymynech area of Powys. I live with disabilities, and I am requiring the support of 2 x PA's to support me within my own home.
I require a cheerful and respectful Personal Assistant to assist me with my day-to-day living. I prefer to be at home in my serene environment and really enjoy gardening as I find it therapeutic.
Purpose of the Job
Pay Frequency – Four Weekly - By BACS. (Time and a half applicable on bank holidays.)
The successful applicant(s) will be subject to a 3-month probationary period.
A DBS will be required – you will not incur costs to yourself for this.
The Successful applicant(s) will be required to be flexible to support the existing team with sickness and annual leave cover
It is hoped that this job will be enjoyable and rewarding.
Hours / Days Of Work
I would like to employ 2 x Personal Assistants to work with me 5 days a week, Monday to Friday, totalling 25 hours per week and one weekend a month totalling 12 hours.
Total Contracted Hours would be 10 per week for PA one and 15 hours for PA two, plus 12 extra hours one weekend a month available for which PA would like them.
Rate Of Pay
£10.00 per hour
Double pay on Bank Holidays.
General Tasks Involved
- Domestic support where applicable
- Assistance with personal care, showering and dressing
- Help with food preparation
- Constructive support with hobbies, interests, and activities at home.
- Other reasonable tasks required during the hours.
Type of Person(s) Required
- A person with caring experience would be preferred although not essential as all relevant training will be given.
- Honest and trustworthy.
- Flexible and adaptable
- With vision and ability to work unsupervised and sensibly, using their own initiative.
- Who are practical
- Who are dependable and reliable
- Who respect privacy and confidentiality
- Who find the working hours suitable to their lifestyle.
- A full driving licence holder.
- Who have a positive commitment to this kind of work
- Who have friendly, gentle and patient manners
- Adaptability and flexibility would be paramount, who could provide extra hours when needed.
About the Job
Two relevant references will be required, and a trial period will be necessary in the first instance. After this, a formal Contract of Employment will be given. You will recieve 5.6 weeks paid holiday per year. Wages will be paid four weeklies, on return of a payslip processed by PeoplePlus.
Apply online – specifically in Google search engine, precisely enter POW517282(MGS)1 where it will then direct you to an application portal.
Please request an application form via our registered email address ILSPowys@peopleplus.co.uk or call 0330 123 2815 quoting the reference number POW517282(MGS)1
Please note that this advert has been placed on behalf of one of our Service Users - Should your application be successful; you will be directly employed by the customer and not PeoplePlus