Accept Recruitment is currently looking for Warehouse Operatives to join a busy distribution centre based in Tamworth, B78 area.
This role is looking for an enthusiastic individual to be part of a well structured team, all training will be given. Elements and requirement of this role include the following;
- Using of a forklift/pallet truck or handballing to unload incoming vehicles
- Transportation of heavy goods in to stock locations
- Checking for correct labelling
- Operating the company’s handheld console
- Using of the company’s handheld console
- Using the sort programme to scan items to check codes and quantities.
- Putting items away in the correct locations
- Communicative level of English
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as on own initiative
- Motivated and reliable approach to work
- Physical stamina
- Accurate counting ability is a must
Shifts and rates of pay:
- Monday - Friday
- 8:30 -17:00
If you are interested please apply today.
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Accept Recruitment are recognised as one of the best recruitment agencies in Leicester, if this role isn’t suitable please check our website for more warehouse jobs, driving jobs or in general any agency work in Leicester
Accept Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability.