Reed - Stewards / TM - Derby
Are you an excellent customer service steward? We are looking for Event Stewards in the Derby area to work at Derby County FC. The successful candidates will have the opportunity to work at events such as local events, football matches, concerts, festivals, University open days and much more. You will also be offered the chance to work at some amazing venues across the UK including Liverpool FC, Burnley FC, Wolverhampton FC, Wembley, Twickenham and the list goes on!
Stadium serves its clients with one goal in mind – keeping people safe. This is a goal we consistently achieve through the three key parts of our business: Event Services, Training, and temporary Hostile Vehicle Mitigation (HVM). We tailor all three of these services to our clients’ wishes, which range from football clubs and music festivals through to local authorities.
Responsibilities include however;
- Welcoming all visitors to the venue
- Dealing with any queries and offering additional information regarding the event
- Checking access passes (where applicable)
- Ensuring Covid-19 rules and regulations are being followed
- Helping to direct flow of foot traffic
- Offer an excellent level of customer service to ensure the smooth running of the event
- Being the eyes and ears of the event and ensuring the safety team have the information they require
All skills below are advantageous however not essential as we will provide all training to support successful candidates;
- Experience working as an Event Steward
- Previous customer service experience
- An NVQ Level 2 in Spectator safety is an advantage (however we can offer this qualification inhouse free of charge if not)
All work is offered on a casual basis giving you the flexibility to work around your current commitments.
Due to the nature of the role applicants must be 18 years of age or over