Inside Connects Traffic Management Operative - Derby
We are looking for Traffic Management Operatives to work at events across Derby. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work at a multitude of events such as sporting events, concerts, and festivals, in particular Liverpool FC, Wigan DW Stadium, Burnley FC, Derby County FC, Wembley, Twickenham, Wigan, Wolverhampton Wanderers and many more!
Stadium serves its clients with one goal in mind – keeping people safe. This is a goal we consistently achieve through the three key parts of our business: Event Services, Training, and temporary Hostile Vehicle Mitigation (HVM). We pride ourselves on providing a world class level of customer service and are looking for industry leading experts to join us on experiencing working at what we like to call, the worlds special moments!
Responsibilities include however, are not limited to;
- Welcoming visitors to the site
- Dealing with any queries & offer additional information regarding the sites procedures
- Helping to direct cars to vacant spaces
- Directing large crowds of people
- Offering an excellent level of customer service to ensure the smooth entrance and exit to the site
- Being the eyes and ears of the event and ensuring the safety team have the information they require
- Reporting on capacity of the car parks
All skills below are advantageous however not essential as we will provide all training to support successful candidates:
- Experience working within traffic management
- Previous customer service experience
- Holds a 12D qualification
- Holds a driving licence
Hours of work:
Shift times will vary on each event, early and late shifts will be available.