Awake Nights Care Assistant
At Care Support we genuinely believe that providing care makes another persons’ life more fulfilling, safe and supported is one of the most amazing things you can provide for someone. Care is making sure their tea is made just as they like it, taking the time to sit and listen and going the extra mile. Care is providing people with peace, comfort, and happiness.
Our Service Users have a wide range of care needs, personalities, and lifestyles. We are looking for Care Workers who are empathetic, understanding, and compassionate to provide the care we pride ourselves on to enrich Service User lives every day.
You might be a care assistant or support worker already, may have cared for a family member or friend previously, or just want the opportunity to make a real difference and contribute to someone else’s wellbeing. Our many years’ experience of being a CQC Registered care provider has shown us that previous experience simply is not necessary to become a fantastic care worker. We will give you all the tools and training you require to excel at what you do.
The role of a Care and Support Worker is varied and largely depends on the Service User you will be working with to support. You will be working in a safe environment with full PPE provided. Everything we do is designed to help our Service Users live happy, independent lives.
In doing so, you will be:
- Supporting with personal care
- Assisting with medication
- Supporting with Moving and Handling, using equipment where required
- Promoting Service User health and well-being, enabling them to live their life to the full
- Flexibly work a range of shift patterns including alternate weekends
Here are some of the benefits you can expect to receive from the word go with us:
- Flexible working hours
- Working in only one location, so no time travelling during your shift
- Discounts available through our Employee Benefits portal; including major supermarkets, retailers and many more
- Communal comfortable staff room with free tea/coffee
- Paid holidays
- Pension scheme available
- Dedicated support from your management team
- Career progression and development opportunities
Who You Are:
To take advantage of all the benefits of working with Care Support, all we ask is that you have:
- The same passion for caring for people as we do
- The right to work in the UK
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
There is probably just one question left to ask; are you ready to come and join us?
Care Support is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly and respect and uphold their differences.
Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes an enhanced criminal record check