Fleet Systems & Compliance Coordinator
To analyse tachographs records checking all legal compliance versus current and all relevant legislation. To monitor and maintain tachograph operational standards to comply with DVSA ‘Earned Recognition Scheme’.
What you will contribute
- To analyse all digital tachograph recordings for all relevant Company drivers, ensuring full compliance of EU Tachograph Legislation and Working Time Regulations
- To provide monthly KPI and analysis reports regarding tachograph infringements & basket re-travel rates.
- Monitor and keep up-dated the driver tachograph infringements points system and communicate to management
- Liaise with Distribution Managers ensuring tachograph retention complies with EU guidelines and Company procedures
- Monitor and maintain DVSA KPI’s for the ‘Earned Recognition Scheme’ and Maintain third party operator KPI’s highlighting any overspends
- Provide general administration support to the Distribution Department.
- Review & co-ordinate the weekly Driver Trainer Diary to align the compliance requirements and the availability of the driver trainer to maximise their time.
- Review operational progress on a weekly basis and reschedule activities as deemed appropriate to achieve planned work in the most cost-effective way. Provide details of any changes to the Distribution management team and all relevant colleagues in a timely manner.
- Cover and Support the Distribution Function, One in every four Saturdays – ensuring the smooth operation and running
- Review and manage the ETE process on HHD devices.
- Maintain devices – where necessary not exhaustive: Straps, Stylus, Screen Protectors.
- Log any issues with the Barcode Warehouse – ensuring all licences are up to date
- Review and manage the following applications: SAP Mobile, TCT, Movilizer and Sotti.
- Train all employee's (New and Existing) on any enhancements/changes to the Mobile Solutions (HHD).
- Manage the Customer Dashboard and communications to the business via weekly KPIs (Smart LM)
- Work towards obtaining Transport manager CPC Qualification.
What you will bring
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage stakeholders effectively
- Ability to handle difficult situations and challenging conversations
- Able to work in a systematic, methodical and orderly way following all depot instructions and procedures to include all regulatory requirements e.g Health and Safety
- Able to work on own initiative and without close supervision
- Ability to escalate opportunities and solutions in a strategic and timely manner.
Key Competences and levels of capability
- Business Partnering (Intermediate)
- Communication (Intermediate)
- Data analysis (Intermediate)
- Understanding of HHD Electronic Devices, including associated software (Expert)
- Cross functional working (intermediate)
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday (37.5 hours)
About Frank Roberts & Sons
As a family business, here at Frank Roberts and Sons we've been challenging traditions and shaking up baking since 1887. Our family values run through the heart of our business where we are committed to promoting an Inclusive culture that cares for our people and the community around us. Through nurturing and togetherness and a sprinkle of courage we continue to build on our heritage and push the boundaries of producing quality delicious bread and baked goods.
Find out more at: www.frank-roberts.co.uk/about-us/