Customer Support Agent
Location: Ashby-de-la-Zouch, UK
Compusoft is a leading international provider of specialised visual Configure, Price, Quote (”vCPQ”) software to retailers and manufacturers in the Kitchen & Bath (K&B), Furniture and Window & Door (W&D) industries. Our software powers the sales of our customers by making complex processes simple, enabling them to sell more in less time. We serve ~20,000 customers in over 100 countries from our 18 international offices, providing expert local sales and customer service.
About the Role
The Customer Support Agent is responsible for providing the best support and service to our customers. This includes responding to their queries in the most efficient way and adding value to our customers.
The Customer Support Agent is the first point of contact for customers once purchasing our software so must be polite and professional at all times and present the best image of the company. This includes providing a quality service and being committed to deliver results for customers and the business.
As part of the Customer Support Team, the Customer Support Agent must have excellent communications skills and be a team player.
Key Position Responsibilities include:
- Provide telephone and remote support to customers.
- Provide customer product support via email.
- Help and guide customers using our products.
- Work on the Support Task List in Zendesk (CRM tool).
- Define the problem, report and follow-up.
- Register and report calls in our ticket system (Zendesk) to keep track of history and statistics.
- Report news or issues in team meetings or to the Team Leader.
- Report product errors in internal tools (4DT, CERT) in English.
- Participate in team meetings and share knowledge and information.
- Ask Customer Support Specialist or Customer Support Manager for help in case of questions or refer more complex support queries to second level support.
- Take direction from Customer Support Manager.
Required experience and qualifications:
- Basic education in IT is needed OR 1-2 years of experience working in IT.
- Customer Service experience.
- Experience with remote tools.
- CRM /ticket system tool experience (preferably Zendesk).
- Intermediate computer knowledge/experience (Windows, MS Office, some hardware).
- Able to understand and speak English (CEFR level B2)
Required skills and competencies:
- Clear and professional telephone manner.
- Excellent communication skills both, verbal and written.
- Good listening and interpersonal skills.
- Customer service orientated; patient and resilient.
- A good problem solver.
- Hard working attitude.
- Able to work independently and as part of team.
Join our team of experts
We are a dynamic and innovative company that still holds onto our founding ethos of collaboration, openness and commitment to excellence. We have big ambitions and are moving fast to reach them through our biggest asset – our people.
You can expect to work in a supportive and nurturing environment, with experts in their fields who strive for quality and excellence without compromising others. We also believe in a flexible and autonomous working environment, focused on the continual growth of our employees.
Our teams recognize that all people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of the position. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and brilliance, so we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply to our roles.
Come and join an international and motivated team in a growing technology company.