Food Production Operative
Accept Recruitment is currently recruiting for food production operatives for our client, which specialize in making a great variety of products of finger foods, ready meals and an amazing range of hand held snacks based in Leicester, Le4 area.
Various positions within the company.
- Wash room (pot washing, cleaning, wet environment, hot water)
- Production area (mixing, weighting etc, working in kitchen)
- packing (packing, sorting, labelling etc)
- Maintaining housekeeping standards within the working area
- Adhering to all health and safety requirements and company policies
Requirement of the role:
- Ability to fully carry out instructions
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as on own initiative
- Ability to follow H&S and food hygiene rules
- Previous experience in food production will be advantageous, but not essential as training will be provided
- Ongoing position
- Online registration
Shifts and Pay Rates:
- Various shifts
- Monday - Friday ( weekends available)
- 6:00-14:00; 6:00-18:00; 9:00-19:00; 14:00-22:00; 10:00-18:00; 12:00-16:00; 16:00-20:00)
If you are interested in our job offer, please apply today.
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Accept Recruitment are recognised as one of the best recruitment agencies in Leicester, if this role isn’t suitable please check our website for more warehouse jobs, driving jobs or in general any agency work in Leicester
Accept Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.