Senior Marketing Account Manager
Here at Accept Recruitment we have gained the opportunity to work with a Digital Marketing company who can boast to working alongside global ecommerce brands for decades and are continually growing.
We are seeking a dynamic and credible individual to join a very well-respected and growing Client Services team to lead an exciting portfolio of international accounts.
In an ideal world, you will be an established Account Manager with at least 3 years relevant digital marketing account management experience and have ambitions to work with an enviable portfolio of internationally recognisable brands. Your positive attitude and ability to multi-task, coupled with your excellent interpersonal skills, will help you quickly establish yourself with senior stakeholders internally and externally.
- Developing effective relationships with your client contacts
- Maximising the value clients receive from their existing marketing investment, and identifying & presenting new revenue-driving opportunities
- Preparing and presenting regular performance summaries to each client account
- Managing the client relationship and being the key liaison across the internal teams
- Understanding the clients’ ambitions and aligning our output to support their objectives
The passion you have for your clients and for driving continuous performance improvements will make you a perfect fit, as will your personable and can-do attitude. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, along with a track record of successful delivery, will potentially result in a phone call from one of our team.
A few key credentials: -
- Educated to degree level in a marketing or business-related topic
- Three years minimum relevant experience and an understanding of search marketing across different channels / routes
- A confident communicator, able to present to clients at various levels and establish rapport and trust across all key stakeholders
- Proven experience of managing multiple projects and leading a demanding portfolio
- Previous line management experience desirable but not essential
Location: Leeds LS1
Salary: £35k-£44k per annum depending on experience
*Further information will be available upon receipt of your CV
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
Accept Recruitment are recognised as one of the best recruitment agencies in Leeds, if this role isn’t suitable please check our website for more warehouse jobs, driving jobs or in general any agency work in Leeds
If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Accept Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.