Warehouse night shift
Hours of work are - 4:30pm - 3am
x2 15 minute breaks paid x1 30 minute unpaid
The role of the warehouse operative is to efficiently and accurately pick and load Tyres from the warehouse into the vans for the customer base, ensuring Health & Safety standards are maintained at all times
- When locating product to ensure that you locate the tyres correctly, highlighting any damage/issues immediately to the Shift Co-ordinator.
- Attend a daily pre shift briefing with the Shift Co-ordinator, paying attention to all information given when required.
- Ensure all Picking documentation is completed correctly, giving accurate information at all times to both the Transport office/Coordinator.
- Ensure that the correct product is located in the slot before picking and that the correct quantity is picked, any stock issues must be identified to the Shift Co-ordinator immediately, ensuring you have checked the product code before picking the item.
- Ensure that all individual loads are labelled and dated correctly for despatch.
- Accuracy & Quality Levels of Loads Picked
- Night shift available only
Role Responsibilities: *
- Loading and unloading of products
- Picking /replenishment of tyres as and when required
- Carrying out relevant checks on assigned products as required by the product quality plan
- Clean neat and tidy approach to work
- Punctual and adaptable
- Able to work on own initiative or as part of a team
- Motivated to learn and develop new skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment