In-House Print Designer
Job Title: In-house Print Designer
Reports to: Chief Technology Officer
Location: Office (Newmarket) & Remote
Who we are and what is important to us:
Wonde is an innovative education technology company based in Newmarket, working with over 22,000 schools nationwide and employing cutting edge technologies to help improve outcomes for students and bring a host of improvements to the education sector.
Wonde helps schools connect with the apps that they use, making the whole process simple and cost-effective for both parties.
We believe our customers deserve accessible, simple, quality solutions and we are dedicated to providing them!
As our Print Designer, you will deliver out of the ordinary print and graphics from concept to reality. You’ll enjoy the challenge of doing things differently and embrace the pace and focus of a start-up environment.
This is a newly created opportunity where you will lead on all things print. You will have the autonomy & freedom to shape the role, quickly having an impact on our designs.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design layouts and produce artwork such as posters, flyers & infographics
- Develop and strengthen our designs to maximise campaigns and marketing activities
- Implement and introduce our brand vision & product benefit across design activity
- Ensure prints and creative deliverables are aligned to brand guidelines
- Support our UX designer & marketing team on wider projects
- Keep up to speed with the latest design trends and changing technologies
What you’ll have:
- Natural in identifying and approaching new ideas
- Ability to prioritise workflow and ensure deadlines are met
- Ability to influence and learn in an ever-changing environment
- Strong 'can do’ mentality
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral with a high degree of attention to detail
- Good attitude towards individual and team success
What you’ll get:
Wonde is much more than just a place to work. It is a place to grow, innovate, excel and learn. We have tech people, creative people and people people, all focused on providing a superior customer experience.
We value, support and champion those we work with - promoting personal growth and happiness. We get that our success is dependent on the collective energy, intelligence and contributions of all our team members and we are committed to ensuring our work environment is the best it can be.
We value your commitment and offer competitive salaries to reflect this - although there are other great benefits too;
- Flexible working
- Comprehensive wellness programmes
- Onsite Gym & Mindfulness room
- Use of a new MacBook
- Frequent social events and company lunches
- Office closure between Christmas & New Year
- Casual Dress Code
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to continuous learning and development opportunities
- A collaborative atmosphere where everyone's opinion is taken seriously
- A rapidly growing business with big plans and a global footprint
We understand the importance of work-life balance, if you’re seeking a fully remote opportunity, bring us up to speed and we’ll see what we can do!