Part-time Personal Assistant
A LITTLE ABOUT ME
I am a gentleman living in the Talgarth area. I am looking to employ a personal Assistant to support me and enable me to continue living in my own home as independently as possible.
PURPOSE OF JOB
I receive Direct Payments and would like to employ an individual to assist with this support. The work would involve morning and evening medication, preparing breakfast and lunch and prompts to make bed, shower 2-3 times week and change clothes. This work would be on a 1-1 basis.
Duties would include:
• Keeping me safe
• Preparing breakfast and lunch
• Morning and evening medication
• Promps to make bed and shower 2-3 times per week and change clothes
• Support and encourage my independence and preserve my personal sense of well-being.
• To ensure I am able to fully express my individuality and determine for myself choices around Direct Payments.
• To assist in the maintenance of independent living and so provide me with a greater range of opportunities to enhance my lifestyle.
HOURS OF WORK
10.5 hours per week, 7 days a week, Mon-Fri, 8-30 - 9.00, 12.45 -13.15, 20.30 - 21.00
Sat/Sun – 8.30 – 9.00, 20.30 – 21.00
RATE OF PAY
£10.00 per hour.
ABOUT THE JOB
Though a part-time job, this will be a proper job requiring a National Insurance number to be submitted. I will be your employer. A trial period will be necessary in the first instance. The wage will be paid 4 weekly on return of a payslip provided by People Plus Payroll Services. A formal Contract of Employment will be provided.
References will be required.
TYPE OF PERSON REQUIRED
• A person who is dependable and arrives on time.
• A person who respects the privacy and confidentiality of working in someone else’s home.
• A person who is flexible, with a good sense of humour.
• A person with a positive commitment to this kind of work.
• A person with a friendly, easy-going manner.
• Persons who are looking for a long term commitment to remain in this job, to build a good professional relationship with me.
• Persons who find the regular times suitable to their lifestyle.
If you are interested in this job, please register your interest to;
Quote reference; PER537847
Or call 0330 123 2815 and ask for a Powys Advisor