Physical Education Teacher
Are you a qualified PE Teacher looking for a better work life balance and flexibility within your job?
Are you registered with an agency but not getting enough work?
I am looking for a qualified PE Teachers of all the specialisms to join my busy team to work day to day supply, long term or permanent assignments within Keswick and surrounding areas. Whatever your work preference, please get I touch to see how I can help you.
U-Educate are dedicated to helping improve the education of children by helping local schools find the perfect staff.We are an ethical supply agency who prides ourself on delivering a quaility of service to our clients and candidates. As your dedicated consultant I will really take the time to get to kow you as a person and match you up with the school you want to work within.
To be considered for this position with U-Educate you will need to have the following:
- Qualified teacher in the UK
- Newly qualified teachers are welcome to apply
- Relevant teaching across Key stage three and Key stage four( A-Level is beneficial)
- An enhanced child workforce DBS check on the update service (or willing to apply for iit)
- Excellent comminication skills and commitment to working as part of a team
- A flexible and postive approach to challenge and change
In return you will get from us:
- A highly skilled and dedicated consultant with an in depth knowledge of the local supply market
- Industry leading pay rates revelant to you scale
I am keen to talk to PE Teachers across Birmingham and surrounding areas that are intrested in working with U-Educate.
U-Educate provides services as an Educational Agency and an Education Employment Business. U-Educate is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and xpects all candidates to share this committment. Placements are suject to appropriate Child Protection screening including checks from former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service