Accept Recruitment is now recruiting for WIREMAN for a well-known, power resistors designed and manufactured company for a global market in Leicester.
- Fit, wire and assemble control panels
- Basic mechanical fitting i.e. drilling, hole punching, tapping, etc.
- Wiring to a high standard
- Basic electrical test and inspection
- Maintain Production build documentation and complete forms as required by in-house procedures
- Liaise with other departments as required to resolve build and design issues
- Delivering maximum productivity and best value to the highest of standards
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with Health & Safety Legislation including Company procedures
- Work collaboratively as an integrated member of the team
- Good crimping, stripping and cable assembly skills
- Experience in panel board wiring
- Experience of using hand tools
- Ability to read engineering drawings / wiring schematics
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to procedures
- Flexible in approach
- Must be numerate and literate
- Good communicator
- PC literate
- Electrical Engineering qualification
- Experience in manual handling
- 17th edition wiring regulations qualification
- Safety boots required
- overtime pay after 38hrs
- set shift pattern
- ongoing work
SHIFT: Monday-Friday, 07:30 - 16:30, £10.00ph
If you are interested, please apply today!
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Accept Recruitment are recognised as one of the best recruitment agencies in Leicester, if this role isn’t suitable please check our website for more warehouse jobs, driving jobs or in general any agency work in Leicester
Accept Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.