To support existing in-house applications and develop future products and use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions.
- Work with stakeholders to elicit and document software requirements.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Design, coding and debugging of applications.
- Defining and documenting operating procedures.
- Supporting the general delivery process on projects, helping clients with on-site support activities.
- A bachelor’s degree, with a minimum of 1 years relevant and practical IT experience, as well as a passion for software.
- Exposure to software development and/or database systems development
- Knowledge of IT systems and software development in general
- Good general IT application skills and high standard of numeracy and literacy
- Professional attitude
- Keen to learn full life-cycle software development methodologies and techniques
- 2+ years’ experience as a Software Developer
- Basic knowledge of the tools and languages used to write code.
- Have attention to detail.
- Logical thinker
- Good problem solver
- Methodical, careful and conscientious
- Good understanding of full software development lifecycle
- Pride in the provision of effective software solutions
- A self-starter who likes both working in a small team and comfortable working under their own initiative.