EPM is an award winning and accredited education services business with 25 years of expertise.
We are a technology enabled business, but people are at the heart of what we do. We believe in developing long lasting relationships with our customers and employees, with our relationships lasting, on average, 11 years.
We are 100% dedicated to education and our expert team of nearly 200 highly qualified employees support more than 1,600 schools nationwide.
Our culture is unique and is based upon our motivated and passionate team. As a result, we encourage our employees to flourish and unleash their talent by building their confidence and providing them with the opportunities and support to empower them and realise their full potential. This is just one of the many reasons we were awarded ‘Employer of the Year’ at the Hunts Post Business Awards 2018.
EPM’s performance in the market has been, and continues to be, exceptional, resulting in significant growth year after year. Our success can be attributed to our proactive, forward thinking approach and passionate team. Our plan for the future is to continue this growth, increase our geographical reach and consider expanding the services offered.
Purpose of the Job
You will act as first point of contact for the Darlington office, dealing with all queries, correspondence, phone calls and general facilities administration.
You will work closely with the Exec PA, providing personalised administrative support in a well-organised and timely manner. Working with the leadership team you will provide administration support on a variety of tasks to ensure the smooth management of day to day business and the most effective use of time.
To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and strong administration skills.
Main Responsibilities/Duties of the Job
- Supporting the Exec PA to arrange meetings for the leadership team and general administration support
- Respond to telephone and email enquiries accurately and in a professional manner
- Sort, screen and distribute incoming and outgoing mail, as directed
- Meet & greet all those entering the building in a warm, professional, and polite manner
- Booking and arranging travel, transport, and accommodation
- Procurement of office essentials including stationery and management of the budget that this comes from
- To carry out regular and systematic checks of the offices and meetings rooms, ensuring rooms are clean, tidy, and set up to standard
- Tracking and following up of tasks, actions, and deadlines for the leadership team
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Collating and filing expenses
- Screen calls, enquiries and requests, and deal with them when appropriate
- Following up with actions – chasing responses, triggering follow-up action
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports, and presentations for the Executive team
- Preparing meeting packs and ensuring the Executive team are well prepared for those meetings, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers
- Manage the organisation of various meetings, including preparing and distributing agendas and circulating actions when required
What you need to be successful:
- 7-9 GCSE or relevant qualifications, including English and Maths
- Ability to establish professional relationships and credibility
- Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure to strict deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to contribute proactively to a strong team working culture
Why choose EPM?
There’s a reason people have stayed with EPM for a number of years, we offer a wide range of benefits:
- 26 days annual leave + 8 days public holiday
- Holiday buy back scheme
- A generous pension package
- BUPA Cash Payment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Cycle Scheme
- Company events
- Tailored learning and development programmes
- We offer an inclusive and open workplace
At EPM we have great career progression and learning and development courses along the way. We are all about supporting our staff and promoting people from within.
Apply now and become a part of the ever-growing EPM family. If you're interested in this role speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support, you at firstname.lastname@example.org