School Finance Officer
Finance & Administration Officer
Fixed term contract until October 2022
(to cover Maternity)
37 hours per week
BAND C £19,698 – £23,080 subject to Pro Rata
Are you passionate and ambitious? Do you want to thrive in an organisation that truly wants excellence for all?
U-Educate are recruiting on behalf of a large primary school in the North of Solihull. They are an improving, forward thinking school and would love to hear from YOU.
The Governing Body are looking to appoint an exceptional highly effective Finance & Administration Officer who has high expectations and is passionate about team success. You must be able to work alongside the Business Manager, embedding a culture of self motivation and to encourage an effective team ethos.
Start date: September 2021
We are looking for an enthusiastic and innovative person to this post to focus upon raising standards and achievements within the busy and challenging school office environment.
You will :
- Be an outstanding office practitioner with high expectations of other yourself and other members of staff
- Work alongside the Business Manager to ensure effective management of financial procedures
- Thorough understanding of school based financial processes, including system software [ORACLE]
- Have compassion when dealing with pupils, collegues and parents
- Ability to adhere to and promote the School Financial Value Standard
- Understand educational financial policy
- Be committed to continuous school improvement and self-evaluation
- Be proactive
- Be confident in tracking and analysing financial data
- Understand the importance of deadlines
- Possess energy, tenacity and enthusiasm
- Support others within the office team
It is important you are an excellent communicator, with high levels of emotional intelligence and a strong commitment to working in partnership with members of the office team, parents, governors and the wider school community.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a friendly and supportive team of colleagues who are willing to share expertise and learn from one another.
If you feel that you have the determination to be successful in this role, then this is the ideal opportunity to make your career ambitions a reality.
Please Apply with your CV and a member of the team will be in touch.