Quality Systems Document Controller/Admin
Responsible for the processing, formatting, obtaining approvals, mastering, and distribution and archival of Standard operating Procedures, Forms, Batch Records, Protocols, Material Specifications etc.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment by identifying all safety hazards and recommending corrective actions when necessary
- Support the document life-cycle including, but not limited to, issuing templates, reviewing and revising documentation, and routing documents for approval
- Locating, organising, scanning and uploading of records/documents/logs, and paper record filing.
- Maintain documentation including audit reports, SOPs, regulatory documents, batch records, etc.
- Ensure compliance to applicable standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Record data, track errors and handle departmental metrics
- Supporting administration tasks in support of the Company QMS
- Provide support to the administration of documents used in TAS Quality processes and Systems, and Supplier Quality systems
- Assist in processing all documentation to support Operations
- Maintain 5S standards
- Generate, issue and verify labels
- Meet assigned deadlines
This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. The successful job holder will be expected to perform varying tasks as required by their line manager & the overall objectives of the organisation