The Configuration Co-ordinator will assist in the release of EBOMs from the Engineering Team and the creation of MBOMs within the company MRP system for all design projects.
- Work within the CM team and Value Streams to ensure the timely review and release of Engineering Change Requests (ECRs) and associated Engineering drawings.
- Creation and maintenance of the Manufacturing Bills of Materials (MBOMs) on 123 Insight.
- Checking the accuracy of Engineering Bills of Material (EBOMs) created in Enovia against the MBOMs created in 123.
- Update of Works Orders based on approved engineering change.
- Attendance at Technical Review Board (TRB) and Change Control Board (CCB) meetings to assist in the approval of Engineering Changes.
- Maintain a Trim Code database for each seat project.
- Review and release of Engineering Drawings in both SmartTeam (CATIA V5) and Enovia (CATIA V6).
- Process Engineering Query Notes (EQNs) from Production.
- Assist in the creation and tracking of Change Requests for both Airbus and Boeing products which are in service.
- On occasion applicants may be required to provide support in Thompson Engineering offices across all sites.
This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. The successful job holder will be expected to perform varying tasks as required by their line manager & the overall objectives of the organisation.