Customer Support Coordinator
To provide excellent customer service and administrative support to the ACS Customer Relationship Managers to ensure accurate and timely order administration and delivery.
- Process sales orders provided via the Customer Relationship Managers and generate formal order acknowledgements
- Work with production to establish lead‐times for Quotes.
- Attend regular production board walks to ensure swift resolution of issues relating to the customer’s order book and establish firm commitments on recently released orders.
- Perform sales order contract reviews to ensure accurate data load by Spares team
- Interrogate MRP to ensure timely delivery of spares orders and escalate any risks to Spares manager.
- Compile Quotes to ensure Margin Budgets are achieved.
- Report on quotes and revenue forecasting.
- General administration and management of the Spares price list to ensure profitability is maintained and customers are fully informed of changes.
- Carry out Parts Base Administration to ensure global visibility on Stock availability (AIM product only)
- Maintain the OOB to enable regular and clear order status updates for the CRM liaison team / customer base
- Maintain regular, productive interdepartmental communication – purchasing / finance / production and Customer Relationship Managers
- Conduct relevant KPI reviews required to ensure performance is achieved to commitments and cascade any risks to Spares manager.
- File departmental documentation
- Any other ad‐hoc duties as requested by Management
- Participation in the 24‐7/365 AOG out‐of‐hours Rota, manning AOG phone and responding to AOG enquiries
This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. The successful job holder will be expected to perform varying tasks as required by their line manager & the overall objectives of the organisation.