Accept Recruitment are pleased to be working alongside one of our most prestigious clients – the UK’s specialist in delivering office essentials to the retail industry. Due to continued business growth and expansion, we are looking to recruit an experienced Fulfilment Coordinator to join this busy operation.
To be considered you will have previous experience within the Imports/Exports sector and have dealt with inbound supplier purchased materials regularly.
Working hours: 8.00am – 5.00pm, Mon-Fri
Location- Normanton, West Yorkshire
Salary- £20k-£25k (to be confirmed)
- Support the team with Import and Export issues relating to shipping of goods namely from China and occasionally from Europe.
- Resolve any inbound issues preventing deliveries into the Warehouse – for example containers stuck in the UK.
- Forward thinking and plan for any eventualities to reduce delays with orders – for example Chinese New Year.
- Maintain system data integrity & identify potential issues affecting shipping
- Resolve any issues exporting the clients’ goods as a result of Brexit
- Build excellent relationships with your suppliers and resolve any problems. Act as the Subject Matter Expert.
- Raise and expedite supplier quotations & orders
- Action expedite requirements in line with client authorisation
- Maintain purchase tracking information for management review
- Departmental support to resolve inbound or supplier queries & customer claims
- Significant experience in import export and freight management.
- Understanding the effects Brexit may have on imports and exports.
- A background in a highly demanding, client facing reporting structure.
- An approachable individual with strong organisational skills
- Confident in both written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to perform in a dynamic environment
- Experience (not essential) of WMS packages
- On-site parking
- Progression and training opportunities
- Friendly working environment
If you are interested, please apply today. Please send an up-to-date CV with contact details.
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
Accept Recruitment are recognised as one of the best recruitment agencies in Leeds, if this role isn’t suitable please check our website for more warehouse jobs, driving jobs or in general any agency work in Leeds
If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Accept Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.