Full-Time Dispenser/Technician - Niddrie
Full-Time Pharmacy Dispenser or Technician - Edinburgh, EH16 4DT
Lindsay & Gilmour is an award-winning family run company with 30 branches across Central Scotland, Fife and the Scottish Borders. Founded in 1826 we are one of Scotland’s largest independent Pharmacy groups.
Responsibilities & Duties - The Opportunity
- Reporting to the Pharmacy Manager you will be working within the pharmacy serving the community of Niddrie
- This is an exciting and varied role ranging from giving advice on the sale of medicines to the delivery of all technical aspects of dispensing, whilst ensuring efficiency of the dispensary operations and processes
- Working as part of a dynamic team within the pharmacy you possess a natural ability to provide friendly and courteous customer service and have excellent communication skills
- As an integral part of the team you will contribute to the consistent delivery of the highest quality pharmaceutical care to the communities we serve
Qualifications & Skills - To Be Successful
- You have a minimum of one years’ experience working as a dispenser or technician
- Hold an NVQ/SVQ 2 or NVQ/SVQ 3 or equivalent qualification in dispensing
- GPhC accredited Medicines Counter Assistant qualification. However, if you have not previously completed this, you will be supported to complete the training within 6 months of joining the company
Benefits - We Offer
- Full-time hours (40) with competitive pay, Mon-Fri 9-6 with 1 hour unpaid lunch
- Staff discount
- Employee benefits scheme
- Excellent training and development opportunities, helping our employees work towards nationally recognised qualifications with professional support and relevant training
Lindsay & Gilmour Pharmacy is an equal opportunities employer.
If interested in the Pharmacy Dispenser/Technician position, please apply on-line now.