A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated individual to develop a career with a market leading and fast growing company, providing a comprehensive Payroll service within the education sector.
Based in Huntingdon, Education Personnel Management (EPM) is looking to appoint career-driven, enthusiastic, detail conscious individuals to join their market leading team as Payroll professionals. This is a perfect opportunity for individuals looking to embark on or develop their career with a successful company.
As a Payroll Administrator you will be responsible on a monthly basis for administrating the start to finish payroll for a comprehensive portfolio of Schools, Academies and Multi-Academy Trusts. Working to strict deadlines and multiple pay dates, you will develop a detailed knowledge of payroll requirements within the education sector, complying with statutory regulations at all times.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent IT skills; particularly Microsoft Excel
- Highly numerate, analytical, organised, process minded and with a great attention to detail
- Willingness to continually learn and develop as an individual
- Great communication skills and ability to work with staff across all levels
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to work to tight customer deadlines
- Honest and discreet with a professional and diligent approach to work
- A positive and pro-active team player but equally able to work independently
What can you expect in return?
- Work for the leading Payroll provider in the education sector
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Positive and supportive working environment
- Career development opportunities
- Support with external payroll qualifications up to Master’s Degree level with the Chartered Instituted of Payroll Professionals (CIPP)
- Mentoring programme
- Excellent reward package including a staff wellbeing programme
If you are interested in the role of Payroll Administrator, please apply online.