Quality Assurance Manager
Are you an experienced QA Manager, looking for your next challenge?
Go Perm is looking for a Full-Time Quality Assurance Manager to join a well-established and growing business on a permanent basis based in Nottingham, East Midlands.
Position: Quality Assurance Manager
Salary: Circa £40,000 per annum - dependant on experience
Type: Monday to Friday Full Time 40-45 hours per week
- Salary circa £40,000 per annum (DOE)
- Fun and dynamic team environment
- Fantastic career growth opportunities
- Onsite parking
- Health and pension scheme
- Holidays 20 days per annum plus Bank Holidays
- Devise procedures to inspect and report quality issues.
- Monitor all operations that affect quality.
- Supervise and guide inspectors, technicians, and other staff.
- Assure the reliability and consistency of production by checking processes and final output.
- Have a good knowledge of welding procedures and BS EN 1090.
- Support the Responsible Welding Coordinator (RWC)
- Appraise customers’ requirements and make sure they are satisfied.
- Report all malfunctions to production executives to ensure immediate action.
- Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analysing quality data.
- Review current standards and policies.
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews, and relevant documentation.
- Ensure all legal standards are met.
- Communicate with external quality assurance officers during on-site inspections.
- Abide by company SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) at all times
- Always abide by company RA (Risk Assessment).
- You will comply with all Company Policies and Procedures at all times..
- You will carry out any reasonable requests made by your Line Manager.
About You, Skills, Abilities, and Attitude
- Proven experience working in a technical or quality role
- Strong experience and understanding of Quality Systems and Quality Management
- Experience in managing / supervising staff
- Internal systems auditing experience (advantageous not essential)
- Experience in dealing with customers and suppliers
- Experience in working against procedures and specifications