REF NO POW537478(CP)
Part-time Personal Assistant
A LITTLE ABOUT ME
I am a lady living in the Welshpool area. I am looking to employ a personal Assistant to support me and enable me to continue living in my own home as independently as possible.
PURPOSE OF JOB
I receive Direct Payments and would like to employ an individual to assist with this support. The work would involve personal care and general household duties. This work would be on a 1-1 basis.
Duties would include:
- Keeping me safe
- Personal care
- Undertaking some general household duties such as meal preparation.
- Support and encourage my independence and preserve my personal sense of well-being.
- To ensure I am able to fully express my individuality and determine for myself choices around Direct Payments.
- To assist in the maintenance of independent living and so provide me with a greater range of opportunities to enhance my lifestyle.
HOURS OF WORK
12 hours per week, attending mornings and evenings.
RATE OF PAY
£9.80 per hour.
TYPE OF PERSON REQUIRED
- A person who is dependable and arrives on time.
- A person who respects the privacy and confidentiality of working in someone else’s home.
- A person who is flexible, with a good sense of humour.
- A person with a positive commitment to this kind of work.
- A person with a friendly, easy-going manner.
- Persons who are looking for a long term commitment to remain in this job, to build a good professional relationship with me.
If you are interested in this job, please register your interest to;
Quote reference; POW537478(CP)
Or call 0330 123 2815 and ask for a Powys Advisor
You will then be requested to complete an application form which will be submitted to the employer.
A Note from PeoplePlus;
Please note that this advert has been placed on behalf of one of our clients. Should your application be successful and you are offered the position, you will be directly employed by our client and not by People Plus.