Previous Motor Trade / Motor Retail / Dealership experience is essential for this vacancy
- Assist Management Accountant in the timely production of Management Accounts for Group Dealerships
- Provide commentary and analysis of dealership performance
- Timely accounting on stock / depreciation / preparation centre costs
- Management of company bank accounts, including daily reconciliation
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Monitor dealership cash flow
- Daily use of Dealer Management Systems and MS Excel
- Assist Management Accountant in the leadership of a team of 4 Accounts Assistants
The ideal candidate will have a can do approach and have the benefit of previous Motor Retail / Dealership Experience.
This role promises to be both varied and progressive, with my client also being open to giving a candidate at Accounts Assistant / Assistant Accountant level the chance to step up.
Study support towards AAT / ACCA / CIMA will be given, however the desire to study is not essential, with this employer putting more emphasis on real life experience.
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
£30,000 per annum