Warehouse Administration/Stock Control
We are a well-established 3PL company offering comprehensive UK pallet distribution and commercial storage.
We are a member of the Palletline Network with over 45 years in the distribution and logistics industry. We have a
total focus on customer care and every employee is committed to meeting our customers’ requirements.
About the role:
Assisting our busy transport and warehouse operation in all administrative and stock control activities.
Supporting the Operations Manager and the warehouse team in delivering an outstanding service to our customers.
- Working with the warehouse team to meet all administrative requirements.
- Processing all warehouse customer orders for inbound/outbound movements in line with the customer requirements.
- Compiling pick sheet for all outbound movements.
- Day to Day management of computerised stock control.
- Deal with customer queries/discrepancies in conjunction with the Operations Manager.
- Provide accurate reporting to the Finance department on all receipts/dispatches on a weekly basis.
- Carry out regular stock audits.
- Provide a high level of customer care at all times.
- Communicate effectively other departments, providing support as required.
- Have an active role in the companies’ continuous improvement plan to achieve plans for
- future growth within the company.
- Ensure that required KPI targets are achieved.
- To perform other operational ad-hoc tasks as required operationally.
- A confident, rounded thinker
- Resilient, assertive, optimistic and open to change
- Engages interest and participation of others and has a collaborative approach to working with others
- Actively committed to team development
- High levels of motivation and action orientated
- Ability to sustain and develop team working and team-based problem solving
- Good understanding of customer deliverables and the impact of failure / cost of poor quality
- Able to achieve results by setting high standards and committing to clear objectives
- Excellent communication skills
Job Type: part-time (20hrs per week), Permanent
Hours of work: Monday – Friday 13:00-17:00hrs
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary – £11,000 per annum, based on 20hrs per week.
- Contributory pension plan
- Health cash plan
- Company uniform