20 hour PA
I am a 22-year-old English Literature graduate looking for somebody to help out my full-time carers when I’m out and about in the community, and just to generally lend a hand when things get too physical for one person. Training is provided and shift patterns will be discussed at interviews. My hobbies include reading, writing, singing and drama. I adore travelling and being out.
This post is open only to people who identify as female due to the personal care element of the job and is a genuine occupational requirement. This is in accordance with the Equality Act 2010, Part 1, Schedule 9.
You will be expected to
- help when I want to go out, with toileting, feeding etc
- Accompany me and my full-time PA on trips away (places are often not accessible and this is challenging for one person, especially if baggage is involved.)
- Taking over from my full-time PAs when they go on break. Also providing cover if needed.
- Generally provide an extra pair of hands.
For this role, you will need:
- to be kind, patient and in possession of a good sense of humour
- To be flexible
- To be physically strong and able to think on your feet.
- To have a clean driver’s licence.
Pay: £10 per hour
Start date: ASAP§