Thompsons Aero Seating Ltd. wish to appoint an Engineering Planner to complement the Engineering team.
The successful candidate will join an experienced, world class dynamic team. This role is focused on implementing and managing planning processes aligned to the NPI process and will involve working closely with Engineering, Program Management and Operations. The successful candidate will be motivated, highly knowledgeable and results focused to support the demands of the role.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful global Aerospace Company who recognises the value of people to support overall Company growth.
Develop & implement agile planning processes to ensure effective utilisation of Engineering project hours.
• Facilitate project planning sessions
• Manage multiple project plans, ensuring consistency across multiple sites, with planning methods aligned
• Create and maintain an engineering projects dashboard to track and report on project performance, providing a real-time, comprehensive, and prioritised view.
• Support project teams with planning methodology, tools and process training.
• Maintain project metrics to track performance in project delivery
• Assist and advise leaders, managers and teams to the best use of project management disciplines and approaches within a fast-paced environment.
This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. The successful job holder will be expected to perform varying tasks as required by their line manager & the overall objectives of the organisation.
Please note: Applicants must have eligibility to work in the UK.
Please contact the Company to view our GDPR statement.
Closing Date - Sunday 26th September 2021 at 5.00pm sharp.