Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) Graduate
Thompsons Aero Seating Ltd. wish to appoint a HSE Graduate to complement the HSE team. The successful candidate will join an experienced, highly knowledgeable and dynamic team. This role will be the point of contact for the HSE Department for suppliers and contractors and the successful candidate will work across all business departments ensuing that the HSE Team are responsive to all requests for information and support.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful global Aerospace Company who recognises the value of people to support overall Company growth.
- To provide an effective and efficient support assistance to the Head of SEHSE, ensuring adherence to regulations, statutory requirements, and best practice guidance.
- Assist with HSE monitoring of the work environment, checking for safety hazards, checking fire equipment.
- Maintain Accurate records relating to Fire, Accidents, First Aid, Fire Extinguishers, and other precautionary measures.
- Assist with environmental, COSHH, task and DSE risk assessments across all sites.
- Assist with regular HSE Surveillance audits, site wide.
- Support in completing risk assessments.
- Control and issue of PPE
- Raise purchase orders, process invoices and track departments spend
- Control of contractors working on site – RAMS, insurance liabilities and permits to work
- Assisting with the delivery of HSE performance and monitoring, in line with personnel, team and functional goals and objectives.
- Complete HSE inductions for all new employees and visitors to the site
- Facilitating and/or arranging training programs on critical HSE issues.
This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. The successful job holder will be expected to perform varying tasks as required by their line manager & the overall objectives of the organisation.
Please note: Applicants must have eligibility to work in the UK.
Please contact the Company to view our GDPR statement.
Closing Date - Sunday 26th September 2021 at 5.00pm sharp.