Customer Service Administrator
A opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Administrator to join a team of professionals. As the Customer Service Administrator you would be responsible for actioning all emailed enquiries / orders through to the Sales Administration Team and also dealing with and / or filtering all incoming telephone calls through to the team.
We have over 50 years' experience working with the NHS in print and packaging. We are specialist suppliers to major hospitals and laboratories throughout the ?UK and Ireland. As a company we believe it is very important to invest time to train and support all our employees with continual help.
The Customer Service / Sales Administrator will be responsible for:
- Dealing with inbound customer enquiries, either by email or telephone
- Liaising with Field Sales Representatives, Suppliers and Customers
- Dealing initially with any queries or non-conformances and directing these through to the relevant person with the Customer Service Team
- Updating the system with goods despatched, proof of deliveries and and general queries concerning orders.
The successful Customer Service / Sales Administrator will have the following:
- Previous experience working in a customer service / sales environment
- Good administration skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication skills and excellent telephone manner
- Excellent IT skills
- Good commercial awareness
The role is system based so it is paramount the successful applicant has excellent attention to detail and good concentration skills.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm.
If you are a confident, efficient and motivated individual with a strong administration background then please press apply today.