Trainee Machine Operatives
Accept Recruitment are pleased to be working alongside our client – one of Europe’s leading textile manufacturer, based in Mirfield, WF14. Due to continued business growth and expansion, we are looking to recruit Trainee Machine Operatives on Nights to join this busy operation.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to work under their own initiative and learn new skills
10.15pm – 06.15am
Rates of pay:
Working in a very fast paced production environment you will be involved with:
- Working alongside a production team running and operating a textile machine
- Learning how to run and operate various machines unsupervised and learn new processes
- Move and train in other aspects of the manufacturing process
- Develop skills in textiles
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in fast pace production environment
- Great attendance record with no absences or lateness
- Able to do physical manual work for 8 hours a day
- Must have worked in factory / warehouse environment in last three months
- On-site parking
- 28 days of holiday pay including bank holidays (pro rata)
- Progression and training opportunities
- Temp to perm for right candidates
- Friendly working environment
- Breaks paid
If you are interested in our job offer, please apply today or give us a call.
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Accept Recruitment are recognised as one of the best recruitment agencies in Leeds, if this role isn’t suitable please check our website for more warehouse jobs, driving jobs or in general any agency work in Leeds.
Accept Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.