Human Resources Manager
Accept Recruitment are recruiting for an experienced Human Resources Manager on behalf of an established manufacturing business, part of a larger international group based in Leeds. You will be joining a progressive forward-thinking organisation that has developed a strong brand reputation for manufacturing process excellence.
They are now looking to recruit a forward-thinking HR Manager who will work closely with the Group HR Director bringing HR policies to life that support growth, engagement, and the development of a high performing continuous improvement culture.
Key responsibilities/ Experience:
- Promote the core company values through the provision of an effective HR function covering, job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, talent management, succession planning, payroll, recognition & reward, engagement, and culture.
- Have worked as a Human Resources Manager or HR Business Partner within a customer focused Manufacturing, Engineering, Process or Technical business.
- Have experience of developing and standardising HR practises and processes that are aligned both locally and at group level that reflect company values and business needs.
- Protect the interests of the business and employees by ensuring that all HR policies and procedures are compliant with governmental laws and regulations and meet the objectives of the business.
- Ensure that the HR Information System is well managed and controlled and complies to current GDPR and data regulations.
- Work closely with managers, coaching and training on matters relating to disciplinary, grievance, absence, and performance management.
- Be confident, resilient, able to prioritise, data driven, results orientated with sound judgment and people skills, comfortable handling difficult conversations and able to nurture a positive working environment.
Having exceptional influencing and communication skills (listening, verbal, written and presentation), along with the ability to create understanding and a desire to change in the people at all levels is key for the right person.
This is a challenging and demanding role but also rewarding. Qualifications for this role will be to CIPD Certificate level as a minimum. Chartered Membership of the CIPD or working towards this will be required.
- HR Manager
- Leeds, LS12
- Salary £35k-£40k, negotiable
For a more detailed chat, please forward an up-to-date CV with contact details and once received, we will look to make contact.
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
Accept Recruitment are recognised as one of the best recruitment agencies in Leeds, if this role isn’t suitable please check our website for more warehouse jobs, driving jobs or in general any agency work in Leeds
If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Accept Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.