Sales / Buying Administrator
CS Electronics (UK) Ltd is a privately-owned company conveniently based in the East Midlands. We have rapidly become one of the fastest growing printed circuit board suppliers, with many clients, within a variety of industries including the Lighting and Automotive industry throughout the UK.
We are now looking to recruit a Sales / Buying Administrator to join our office in Leicester. We offer a competitive salary of £22-26K per annum depending on experience plus a company pension after a successful probationary period, in addition to a superb working environment you will be joining an established, supportive and dynamic sales team.
The Sales / Buying Administrator will be responsible for providing support to the team and providing excellent customer service to our customers.
Duties will involve:
- Working with IT programs
- Providing a technical understanding to customers
- Providing quotations
- Compiling delivery notes invoices and letters to customers
- Finding new customer using internet research
- Speaking to customers on the phone
- Maintaining all records and paperwork relevant to the function and ensuring they are accurate and up to date at all times
- Packaging products for despatch
- Creating marketing letters and keeping the web side linked
The successful Sales / Buying Administrator will:
- Have previous experience in a sales or buying administration role
- Be educated to A Level standard in Maths and/or IT and English or equivalent
- Possess good communication skills over the phone
- Be customer service orientated
- Be IT literate
A technical degree and PCB technical understanding is advantageous.
The hours of work are 40 per week.
Please apply online to be considered for the Sales / Buying Administrator role.