Accept Recruitment is currently recruiting for 50 x Warehouse Operatives for our Client, well-known seller of home goods and furniture, based in Lutterworth Le17 area.
Are You driven, determined, collaborative and thrive in a fast-paced environment? Can manage heavy lifting and bring a true commitment to providing excellent customer service? If YES - Apply Now!
Joining the company as a Warehouse Operative you’ll benefit from a competitive salary as well as attractive weekly performance and attendance bonuses. Free on-site car park and multiple canteens (vending machines, microwaves, fridge storage for food storage) available.
- Collecting items from throughout the warehouse, preparing and completing warehouse orders for delivery or pickup according to a schedule.
- Loading/ unloading
- Moving stuff around
- Sorting and placing materials or items on to racks, and shelves.
- Physically fit as heavy lifting (up to 15kg) will be involved during your entire shift
- Drug test required before your first shift - this will be arranged by us and cost covered
- Experience in Distribution or Logistics is an advantage
- Comfortable with scanning technology.
- Good level of English
- Able to provide ID proof and work authorization.
- Long-term opportunity to grow and progress within the company
- Fun working environment
- Multiple canteens (vending machines, microwaves, fridge storage for food storage)
- Free onsite parking
- Locker and changing rooms onsite
- Induction will be offered
- Competitive wages and weekly payments
Shifts and rates of pay:
- 4 on/ 4off PM - 11:00 -21:00, £10.26ph + bonus up to £600*
*conditional bonus paid after 5.12.2021
FREE TRANSPORT PROVIDED FROM LEICESTER AND COVENTRY
If you are interested please apply today!
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
Accept Recruitment is recognised as one of the best recruitment agencies in Leicester, if this role isn’t suitable please check our website for more warehouse jobs, driving jobs or in general any agency work in Leicester.
If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Accept Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.