FLT Counterbalance Driver
Accept Recruitment is now recruiting for FLT Counterbalance Drivers for our busy Client, pioneering distribution company based in Coalville.
- Ensuring quality of load & transhipment of freight through the hub to its destination whether to place into a bay location or to place on to a waiting vehicle or standing trailer
- Operating FLT equipment to perform work requirements and following all risk assessments & safe systems of work
- Ensuring H&S and other legal requirements are maintained at all times
- Performing routine pre-inspections to ensure equipment is suitable for use
- Ensuring all floor hazards are removed from working areas immediately, i.e. pallet bases, blocks of wood, banding materials, polythene wrap, spills and other discarded items
- Ensure the highest level of quality of service is provided
Required skills for CB driver
- Minimum six months experience Counterbalance Forklift usage within an industrial arena
- License must also be accredited with ITTSAR or RTITB and dated within the last three years
- Good awareness of workplace health and safety
- Attention to details
- Team player
- Safety boots and high-vis vest required
- Genuine perm opportunities after 12 weeks for right candidates
- Onsite car park
- Ongoing position
NIGHT SHIFT - Monday to Friday 18:30 - 03:00
Pay Rate: £11:50ph
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
Accept Recruitment is recognised as one of the best recruitment agencies in Leicester, if this role isn’t suitable please check our website for more warehouse jobs, driving jobs or in general any agency work in Leicester.
If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Accept Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.