Heavy Assembly Operatives
Accept Recruitment is now recruiting for Heavy assembly operatives for a well-known, power resistors designed and manufactured company for a global market in Leicester.
The client specialises in power resistors for a vast range of globally known companies.
- Assembling the units to match the product specification
- Using power tools
- Completing a number of manual handling tasks
- Adhering to Health and Safety regulations
- experience in a similar role
- be familiar with hand soldering, wiring and assembly
- be comfortable in using all hand tools including all types of drills, screwdrivers, clamps, metalworking tools and other
- good level of English
- physically fit as heavy lifting will be involved
- Ongoing work
- Onsite parking
- Weekly wages
Shifts and rates of pay:
- Monday - Thursday 7:30 - 16:15
- Friday 7:30 - 12:30
- Pay rate- £9.19ph -
If you are interested please apply today.
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Accept Recruitment are recognised as one of the best recruitment agencies in Leicester, if this role isn’t suitable please check our website for more warehouse jobs, driving jobs or in general any agency work in Leicester
Accept Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability.