Accept Recruitment are now recruiting Van Drivers on an on-going basis for a well-known home furnishings company based in Northampton
As a successful candidate for the Van Driving role, you will be required to deliver furniture to customers’ homes alongside a second driver or a driver’s mate.
You will need to be able to give excellent customer service and be prepared to assemble certain items (training & tools provided).
- Loading/unloading of the vehicle with the help of a second driver or a driver’s mate
- Assembling certain pieces of furniture
- Meeting deadlines for scheduled deliveries and collections
- Ensuring that the best service is always provided
- Being able to use PDA system
- Dealing with customers face to face and on the phone to confirm deliveries
- Keeping in regular contact with the transport team for updates on progress and managing our customers' expectations
- Licence category B
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar position
- No more than 9 points on a licence (no DR, DD, DG, IN10)
- Valid UK License with C1 Entitlement.
PAYE -£10.50 p/h
- Monday to Saturday (5 shifts out of 6)
- Start times between 0600- 0700, average shift length 12 hours
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Accept Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy