Food Production Operative
Accept Recruitment are working with a food manufacturer and distributor in Leeds. They are looking to take on an experienced Food Production Operative to join their operation.
Working in a busy production environment, you will form part of a production team in blending department, covering a rotating shift between 6am and 10pm.
During the first four week’s training successful candidates will work 8am until 6pm.
- Ensuring 100% compliance of production records
- Following blending instructions and recipes
- Using counterbalance FLT to load ingredients into machine (FLT training will be provided)
- Ensuring food safety and health and safety standards are always met
- Any other duties as and when reasonably required
- You will have previous experience in a food production environment.
- You will be able to communicate in a production environment.
- You will be able to follow written instructions.
- Counterbalance FLT Licence is an advantage but training will be provided to candidates not holding a licence.
Rate of pay:
- £26,200 per annum / £10.50 per hour.
- This is Temp to Perm opportunity – on successful completion of 12 weeks on agency books you will be offered a permanent contract
- Onsite parking
- Progression and development opportunities
If you are interested in our job offer, please apply today or give us a call.
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Accept Recruitment are recognised as one of the best recruitment agencies in Leeds, if this role isn’t suitable please check our website for more warehouse jobs, driving jobs or in general any agency work in Leeds.
Accept Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.